Listing your Ad Online is super easy and fast, here are few tips from our experts to make it effective:
This is most important criteria if you would like to your Ad should be noticed by others, create a title that uses keywords which someone might use when searching for the item you are selling. How effective an internet ad is depends very strongly on the ability of potential buyers to locate the posting. The more detail you can provide on the Ad listing, the higher the quality of the leads will be.
A Image/Picture says a thousand words.
Ads with photos receive higher quality, more serious buyers/sellers than those without, and are typically viewed 75% more than the Ads which are without Photo’s. Most importantly, there is no cost to post a picture on Potli Bazar, so take advantage and include up to 10 images on your ads to maximize the number of buyers/sellers
Category & Sub Category Selection.
It is very important to ensure that you post your ad in the correct category and sub category. If your ad is mis-categorized, the interested buyers/sellers may not even see your Ad. For example, if you are selling mobile phone and post your Ad in Electronics section, than chances of selling your mobile phone are very limited and the interested buyers may not even see your Ad, hence write category and sub category are equally important if you are a serious seller.
Description of your Product or Service.
Provide as much information about your item as possible, this will help buyers/sellers decide quickly and you will be able to sell your product faster. If you don’t have all the details handy, check your products owner’s manual and other documents and provide all the necessary details in the description field.
Note: Selling any Stolen goods including cars, bikes or any other item on this site is strictly prohibited; incase it is found that any stolen good has been posted on this site, company reserves the right to remove the Ad and take appropriate action as per the company policy.
Recommended Safety Tips
We are committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our customers. We strongly recommend all of our online users to follow these guidelines before beginning any transaction. Here are a few tips to help you have a happy experience with us:
- Deal with people locally, whom you can meet in person.
- Make sure goods are in full working order before handing over money.
- Do not transfer money over Internet; we strongly recommend paying by Cash only.
- Avoid giving information over email including any personal or financial information.
- Never share your bank account or credit card details.
- Do not pay in advance for goods.
- Beware if the goods are cheaper than normal.
- Be wary if a seller is putting pressure on you to make a quick decision.
- Please beware of forgeries e.g. big brand name goods, tickets and multimedia products that are not originals.
- Always get a signed proof of purchase.
- Ask the seller for an address, landline number as well as a mobile so you can make contact if there is a problem with the product.
- Find something fishy? Never hesitate to abandon the deal at any stage.
- Be as honest as possible to avoid any rejection at later stage of dealing.
- Be responsive in order to gain buyer’s interest.
- Confirm buyer’s identity including phone numbers before the closure of deal.
- Arrange a meeting with the buyer in a public area.
- Please don't share any financial information with the buyer except for any info required for payment remittance in cases of high value transactions.
- The list of Prohibited items which can't be advertised on website can be found here.
- Ask buyer about his/her purpose of purchase.
- Adult Massage services
- Bulk SMS/Email Services
- Escort Services including Sexual favors of any kind
- Prostitution or ads that offer Sex
- People looking for dating and / or friendship
- Quick get-rich schemes
Consequences of Breach of Ad’s Listing Policy
Users who violate the prohibited goods or services policy may be subject to the following actions:
- Termination of membership.
- Permanent blocking of access to the Potli Bazar.
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities for necessary legal action.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Grievance Officer as mentioned below via email signed with the electronic signature to email@example.com
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
- Identification of the information provided by you;
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or any business information;
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you;
- If it is related to any particular listing, than mention the Ad ID and other details you may have.
The company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.
How to Contact Us
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Ads listing policy, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org